Procedures for Joining Clubs
Procedures to become a club member
Daelim College's website / Student Affairs and Administration ERP / Student / Organization Management / Mark O on the Join column of the ‘Application for Joining Club' menu and save
Qualifications for club enrollment
- A minimum of 20 members are required and they must be from at least 3 different departments.
- Approval from the academic advisor is necessary and all documents for enrollment must be submitted.
Submission of documents for club enrollment: By March 31st of each year (Forms are available at the office of student affairs)
- 1 copy of application for club enrollment
- 2 copies of written pledges
- 1 copy of the academic advisor's accreditation
- 1 copy of the academic advisor's guiding principle
- 1 copy of yearly operating plan
- 1 copy of equipment list
- 1 copy of the club regulations
- 1 copy of the club's performance data
- ※ The club's performance data is unnecessary for new clubs and is provisional up to a year. After a year, it becomes an official club.
- ※ Similar clubs are unacceptable.
- Student Hall G0216
- The club aims to promote aptitude and capacity as professional employees through diverse activities
including discussion and presentation on current affairs.
|Responsibility Major : Student Welfare Team
||E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org