Procedures for Joining Clubs
Procedures to become a club member
Daelim College's website / Student Affairs and Administration ERP / Student / Organization Management / Mark O on the Join column of the ‘Application for Joining Club' menu and save
Qualifications for club enrollment
- A minimum of 20 members are required and they must be from at least 3 different departments.
- Approval from the academic advisor is necessary and all documents for enrollment must be submitted.
Submission of documents for club enrollment: By March 31st of each year (Forms are available at the office of student affairs)
- 1 copy of application for club enrollment
- 2 copies of written pledges
- 1 copy of the academic advisor's accreditation
- 1 copy of the academic advisor's guiding principle
- 1 copy of yearly operating plan
- 1 copy of equipment list
- 1 copy of the club regulations
- 1 copy of the club's performance data
- ※ The club's performance data is unnecessary for new clubs and is provisional up to a year. After a year, it becomes an official club.
- ※ Similar clubs are unacceptable.
Basketball Club (Focus)
- Student Hall 2F G0207
- Establishment: March, 1986
- Students are developing skills, conducting physical training, etc.,
expanding the base of basketball and promoting friendship through basketball.
Bowling Club (Strike)
- Student Hall 3F G0306
- Establishment: March, 1985
- Strike is a healthy club that provides mental workout to the time & stress-starved students of Daelim.
- Student Hall 2F G0208
- Establishment: March, 1982
- Students who love mountains come together to enjoy the fresh air and develop a great spirit.
Tennis Club (D.T.C)
- Student Hall 2F G0213
- Establishment: March, 1984
- Through tennis, students can improve mental & physical state and promote friendship between seniors and juniors.
Football Club (Daelim FC)
- Student Hall 2F G0202
- Establishment: March, 2008
- Students can train the body & mind through football and improve sportsmanship through the spirit of teamwork.
Badminton Club (Push)
- Student Hall 3F G0305
- Establishment: March, 2009
- Through badminton, students can improve mental & physical state and promote friendship between seniors and juniors.
|Responsibility Major : Student Welfare Team
||E-mail | email@example.com