Related regulations: Clause 8 (Students with more years at school than allowed), Clauses 11~15 (Class registration), Clause 17 (Semester and credit cancellation),
and Clause 18 (Canceling or giving up class registration), Article 3 of the Academic regulations
Procedure for and period of class registration
- Yearly: February (for the 1st semester) / August (for the 2nd semester) - Official announcement to be made during seasonal holidays
- Online registration available per schedule as announced on the school website (announced by the administration department)
- Online registration: Log in on “Orange” of the school website.
- Personal ID of “Orange” is one's academic number, and password is the last 7 digits of the social registration number (users are required to change these for security reasons and are responsible for any loss or damage caused by poorly created password).
- Retuning students may apply for return on Orange or visit the department office. They should make sure that they are assigned to a class within the department after returning to take any course.
- Minimum of 15 to maximum of 24 credits may be taken.
- At least 10 credits must be taken for intensive major course, except for students who have taken a total of more than 140 credits in the last semester. Students with government scholarship are required to take more than 12 intensive major course credits.
- Registrations shall be based on the currently operating curriculum.
- Liberal arts courses shall have limited capacity (Check with the NCS center).
- Re-registration shall mean taking any course again for which the student earned a grade of F, without exceeding 24 credits per semester.
- Changing can be done by the student themselves during the registration period and has to be done at the department office for major or liberal arts classes only according to the guidance of the assistant professor during the official changing period.
Changing or giving up registration
- Changing registration: Application may be submitted before a quarter of a semester is over after the official changing period expired.
- Giving up registration: Submit an application before three-fourth of the semester is over after the end of a quarter passes.
Class registration for students with more years at school (delayed graduation)
- Students with delayed graduation are now allowed to register for class online and are consequently required to visit the department office to fill out the application, which shall be submitted to the service center. Payment of tuition is required to complete the procedure
- Tuition per credit for students with more years at school than allowed (delayed graduation)
Course Enrollment for Postponing Graduation
|1 ~ 3 credits
||One-sixth of full tuition
|4 ~ 6 credits
||One-fourth of full tuition
|7 ~ 12 credits
||Half of full tuition
|13 ~ 18 credits
||Three-fourth of full tuition
|More than 19 credits
Canceling credits or re-registering (during the official registration period per semester)
- Canceling a full semester: If a student returning early from a leave of absence has a grade lower than 1.6 in the immediately preceding semester, all credits for the semester may be canceled. The student may change the semester for return and take credits again.
- Applicable to: Early returners
- Partial cancellation: If the grade in the immediately preceding semester is between C+ and D°, up to 6 credits may be canceled, but re-registration is limited to the same subjects.
- Applicable to: Current students
Class registration for Summer/Winter semesters
- Applicable to: Students with delayed graduation (including forced delay due to lack of credits, since the total credits taken + remaining credits available for the rest of the semester are less than the required credits)
- Available credits: Up to 9 credits during enrollment
- Acknowledged credits: Credits taken in Summer/Winter semesters are only included in the credits related to graduation (not included in the grading for the regular semester).
- Closed class: Classes with fewer than 10 students shall be closed.
- Refunding for closed class: Refund for the paid tuition shall be provided according to policy.
|Responsibility Major : Academic Affairs Team
||E-mail | email@example.com