This department is dedicated to its mission of cultivating creative talents in the smart electronic and communication industrial fields in the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Specialized education in smart electronics and communication, such as drones, smartphone, autonomous vehicles, AI, IoT, etc.
- Field-oriented practical education courses taught by professors with work experience at leading domestic and global companies.
- Scholarship program operated through a joint project involving student-professor-enterprise cooperation.
- Based on the principle of ‘Admission to the school guarantees employment!, we operate a program in which professors exclusively in charge of students’ employment help students to find a job with listed companies, KOSDAQ listed companies, and middle standing companies. -Creation of a human network involving senior and junior students, formation of connections to help students find employment through our students clubs.
- Semiconductor Design MajorMajor that aims to cultivate practical talent necessary for circuit design, development, layout (IC/PCB), subsequent process application (package), testing and probe card application for system semiconductor design.
- IoT Electronics MajorWe run education programs on design, production and measurement of electrical and electronic circuitry based on the Fourth Industry-oriented hardware and software education programs, with the aim of fostering key professionals in industrial development areas specializing in IoT equipment.
- Wireless communication MajorThis major aims to produce key professionals equipped with the practical skills needed to build the future communication environment, such as 5G and the IoT, based on Korea’s world-best wireless communication testing equipment and software.
- Information Communication Technology MajorThis major aims to produce key professionals equipped with the practical skills needed to build the ICT-based future communication system. Our students learn all about the hardware and software technologies required for developing and operating IoT technology, Internet and information security technology, mobile communication technology, network operation and management, and wireless/wired communication systems.