ACE Station was established in the middle of the college campus to assist students with their study activities. It consists of four meeting rooms for group discussions and small meetings, a multifunction printer, study seats for individuals, and computer seats.
Location 5F of Toegye Hall
Contact 031) 467 - 4752, Fax : 031) 446 - 8729
|Devices||No. of devices|
|Multifunction printer (photocopy and printout)||3|
|Free study space||50 seats|
|Meeting Room||24 seats|
- Users of the five IDEA Rooms are required to make a reservation in advance via the Library’s application or homepage.
- Users of the free study space may only bring in beverages.
- No foods & beverages are allowed anywhere in the computer area.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
- Please do not make a noise or cause inconvenience to other users.
- No gaming or other inappropriate usages are allowed.
Utilization of the Multifunction Printer
Utilization of FacilitiesThe multifunction printer can be operated by three designated PCs.Users can use the multifunction printer to print out or photocopy documents on A4 and A3 paper only. Printout fee: KRW 20 per A4 page and KRW 100 per A3 page. For scanning, please use on the 3F of Suam Hall. Payment can be made either by T-money card or credit card. However, only check cards and credit cards of Kookmin Bank and Woori Bank are accepted.