This webpage provides information and materials related to the seasonal semesters at Daelim University College.
Related Regulations : Article 9, Clause 2 (Semesters) and Article 32 (Intensive Class) of the School Regulations and the Guidelines for theseasonal semesters.
- Opening Time: During summer and winter vacations.
- Opening Period: Three weeks (15 days) after applying for the summer/winter semester.
If on-site training is scheduled during the opening period of the summer/winter semester, the semester classes will not be held.
- Subjects: Major subjects or liberal arts subjects
- Classes with fewer than 10 students may be closed.
- Application: Designated dates after the end of a course in both June and December. (Students will be notified of the full schedule in due course.)
- Eligibility: Only students whose graduation is, or will be, delayed.
The number of students will be limited according to each lecture.
- Credits: Up to 9 credits (The maximum number of credits allowed from the summer/winter semester is 9 credits.)
- Class Registration
STEP 01One-Stop Service Center
Issuance of the application form.
Registration and verification of the application form.
STEP 03One-Stop Service Center
Completion of registration for seasonal semester classes.
Payment of the tuition fee and attendance of classes.
- Credits taken in theseasonal semester are only included in the credits related to graduation (and are not included in the grading for the regular semester).
- Grading for attendance, exams, and evaluations will be conducted in the same way as for the regular semester.
Tuition fee: Payable per credit (i.e. KRW 45,000 per credit)
|3 credits registered.||6 credits registered.||9 credits registered.|
|135,000 won||270,000 won||405,000 won|