Hong Gi Hall 2F
During semesters & vacations:
Within the usual working hours.
It is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, legal holidays,
and the college anniversary (June 24).
- Affairs concerning grades, and taking a course.
- Affairs concerning leaves of absence, returning to school, and leaving school voluntarily.
- Affairs concerning scholarships and student loans.
- Issuance of various certificates, information search, receipt/sending of faxes.
- Rental of sporting goods and equipment (balls etc. for football, basketball, foot volleyball).
- Reissuance of student cards through the student card issuing machine (currently undergoing maintenance).
- Rental of umbrellas (i.e. to students who leave the school during heavy rainfall).
The One-Stop Service Support Office is equipped with 2 information retrieval terminal units and 1 latest-model photocopier (faxing, scanning, and printing are available), while the lobby on the 2nd floor of the Hong Gi Hall is equipped with 2 unmanned automatic certificate issuance machines, a café, a rest space, and ATM machines for Woori Bank and Kookmin Bank. In addition, first aid supplies (excluding prescription medicines) are available for students’ convenience.
Internet Information Search
Computers are available exclusively for students’ information search.
Students can photocopy civil affairs documents (except their reports) free of charge.
Students can send or receive a fax.
Fax No : 031) 441-4914
Students can print out civil affairs documents (except their reports) free of charge.
Students can scan documents free of charge.
Reissuance of student cards
Students can immediately have their student card reissued through the student card issuancemachine.currently undergoing maintenance
Rental service for sporting goods and equipment
Students can rent balls etc. for football, basketball, and foot volleyball free of charge.
First aid supplies
If it is difficult to visit the Health Service Room, students can obtain simple first aid supplies including ointments, bandages, band-aid, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory spray, etc.
(Painkillers, digestive medicines, cold medicines, and prescription medicines are available at the Health Service Room. )