Contents Go Menu Go Footer Go
Student Services

Correction of college register

How to modify one’s personal information on the student register, i.e. student name or ID number.
  • STEP 01


    Submit the certified copy of the residence register and fill out the application form to modify information on the register.

  • STEP 02

    One-Stop Service Support Office

    Receipt of the application form.

  • Department in charge Educational Administration Team
  • TEL 031)467-4714
  • FAX 031)441-4914
  • E-MAIL
UPDATE : 2020.12.24