This webpage provides information and materials related to the lecture evaluation at Daelim University College.
Related Regulation : Guidelines on Lecture Evaluation
This survey is designed to evaluate lectures in the subject that a student has attended in order to improve the educational method.
The lecture evaluation is conducted via the Internet homepage (student portal system).
The results of the lecture evaluation will be used to improve or refine our educational methods, so please participate in the survey sincerely.
The details of the evaluation and the personal information of all participating students are confidential and will not be disclosed.
The evaluation will be carried out over 3 weeks including the period of checking and correcting grades after the end of a course in June and December. (The evaluation can also be conducted on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.)
All subjects registered by a student for the current semester.
Students can access the Internet homepage of Daelim University College (student portal system) to evaluate all the entire subjects they have registered.
- You are allowed to check your grade only after completing the lecture evaluation. (Please note that if you fail to evaluate even one subject, you will not be allowed to check any of your grades for the current semester.)
- Please enter your student ID number and password correctly.
- Please evaluate all subjects registered by you without omission.
- Please answer all of the questions without omission.
- Please note that the questions are composed differently depending on the type of subject (theory, experiment & practice, theory/practice), so please answer them accordingly.