Article 25 of the School Regulations, and Article 21 of the Academic Regulations.
|Military leave of absence||From the date of enlisting to the date of discharge||
Certificate of enlistment for skilled industrial personnel (for students serving as skilled industrial personnel).
|Leave of absence due to family affairs||Up to 1 year||Leave of absence application|
|Leave of absence due to illness||Up to 1 year||
- Students who have been ordered to return home after enlistment must notify the college administration office of such an order within 7 days.
- Leaves of absence are not accepted during the 1st semester of the 1st year, except in cases involving leaves of absence for military service or serious illness.
- Students who are enlisted for military service from 90 days after the opening of the semester to the end of the final examinations of the semester will have their official grades recognized for that semester.
- The maximum duration of a general leave of absence (for family affairs or serious illness) is 1 year and may be extended on a yearly basis.
- Please determine the length of leave for military service by taking into account the duration of your service.
Online application on the website (An application form is not required.)
- Application for leaves of absence (Student portal site → Student’s History)
- 2.Upload the required documents (PDF file))
STEP 02Department of Student’s Major
- Consultation (face to face or by phone)
- Approval by the professor in charge.
STEP 03One-Stop Service Support Office
Submit the application for a leave of absence (to the administrative team)
- After completing the application, the applicant will receive SMS messages. (If a student cannot receive SMS, he/she can check the procedure status from the application history for leaves of absence on the website).
- As for leaves of absence due to military service or serious illness, if the documents submitted are inadequate, the application may be refused. (In the event of a refusal, please check the reason for the refusal of your application via SMS or the application history on the website and re-apply.)
- If your application is not approved by the professor in charge, submission of the application will not be accepted. (Please make sure to consult with your professor in charge after applying for leave.)
|Extension of leave||
|Changing the type of leave||
- Students to be enlisted after their general leave of absence must apply to change the type of leave to military service leave.
- Students whose leave has expired or whose grounds for leave have been resolved must apply to return to school within the 3rd week after the opening of the semester, or change / extend the leave within 30 days from the opening of the semester.
- Otherwise, such students may be expelled on the grounds of non-return to school pursuant to Article 27 (1) of the school regulations.
The method of application and procedure for extending or changing the type of leave for students on a leave of absence are the same as those for a leave of absence for registered students.