Daerim Art Hall provides a rental service for its facilities and a stage setting service for lectures, conferences, seminars, and performances. Please refer to the rental service information to view the list of stage setting, sound and lighting equipment, method of application, and rental conditions. Click the ‘Art Hall Rental Request Form’ button to download the form.
Rental Service Inquiries 031) 467 - 4752, Fax : 031) 446 - 8729
- Rental availability: The Art Hall is available to rent for performances, culture & arts events and academic events, provided that such events do not inconvenience the college event schedule.
- Reservation: By telephone or submittal of a request form via e-mail. The applicant will be notified about availability pursuant to a review of the schedule.
- Rental Service Inquiries: 031-467-4752 / FAX : 031-446-8729
- Basic rental fee : 09:00~12:00 - KRW 150,000, 13:00 ~ 17:00 - KRW 1800,000, 18:00 ~ 22:00 ？ KRW 200,000Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays - a 20% surcharge will be added to the basic rental fee. If the purpose of rental is to rehearse or prepare a performance, the user will be eligible for a 50% reduction of the basic rental fee (excluding the charge for air conditioning & heating). If the period of usage is exceeded, the user will be charged an additional fee.
- Rental Fee for the Art Hall’s Additional Facilities
Rental Fee for the Art Hall’s Additional Facilities
Sortation Type Unit price Remarks Musical instruments Upright Piano (Samick SU131ID - Practice Room) 20,000￦ Per session (Piano tuning will be charged separately.) Grand Piano (Yamaha C7A) 50,000￦ Per session (Piano tuning will be charged separately.) Sound equipment Radio 2,000￦ Per unit Wired microphone 10,000￦ Wireless microphone, Pin microphone 20,000￦ Lighting Basic lighting (consol) 20,000￦ Per hour Pin spotlight 10,000￦ Per session Stage Platform (Basic: 10 EA) 30,000￦ KRW 5,000 per additional one Music stand (Basic: 10 EA) 10,000￦ KRW 5,000 per additional one Dry Ice Fog machine 10,000￦ Per session (The cost of materials will be charged separately.) Chairs for musicians (Basic: 10 EA) 10,000￦ KRW 1,000 per additional one Dance floor 50,000￦ Per session (The cost of materials will be charged separately.) Movable sound reflection board 30,000￦ Per session Video Beam projector 100,000￦ Per session Other facilities Air conditioning & heating Actual expense Additional chairs (Basic: 10 EA) 1,000￦ Installation personnel required. Dressing room 10,000￦ Per session Practice room 10,000￦ Per session
Air conditioning & heating expense ？ Expens =
Electricity cost/hour per facility + VAT 10%.
Air conditioning is available from June to September; heating is available from December to March. In the event of unseasonal variations in temperature, exceptions may be made regarding the use of air conditioning and heating.
The purpose of these regulations is to define matters related to the rental and use of the college’s facilities so as to manage and operate them economically and effectively.
- The term “rental” shall mean a lessee’s act of renting and using a facility and additional devices at the college for a event, performance, exhibition, seminar, or other uses, according to the specified procedure.
- The term “lessee” shall mean a person or an organization that has agreed to these regulations and has taken out a lease on the college’s facilities after obtaining approval for the use thereof.
- The term “rental manager” shall mean a person or a department that is responsible for the management and operation of the college’s facilities.
- The term “rental facilities” shall mean the basic and additional facilities that are available for rental, provided that the use thereof does not inconvenience the operation of academic affairs.
- The term “applicant” shall mean a person or an organization that desires to rent the college’s facilities.
- An applicant should submit a facility rental request form and/or rental request forms for additional facilities to the rental manager no later than 2 weeks before the day of the event. However, requests submitted 3 months or more before the event day will be not accepted.
- The facility rental request form (Attached form 1) and the rental request forms for additional facilities (Attached forms 2 ~5) shall conform to the format.
- The rental manager shall receive the rental request, obtain authorization from the applicable department, and notify the applicant of the result of the rental request. If the rental is authorized, a mutual contract (Attached form 6) shall be signed by between the rental manager and the applicant. However, a separate agreement shall be signed for an annual rental request.
- When deciding on approval of the rental, the rental manager may modify the rental period and schedule by adding any necessary conditions or listening to the applicant’s opinion.
Rental hours and charges shall conform to the contents printed on the attached forms.
- Events that are organized or held by the college;
- Non-profit events held for the purpose of public welfare
- Non-profit events in which a faculty member is engaged as an executive member
- Other events whose necessity is agreed upon by the president of the college.
- Rental approval may be restricted in the following cases:
- When there is a risk of harm to the public order and good customs.
- When there is a legal problem, or when deemed inappropriate for the public interest, including commercial activities.
- When there is a risk of damaging the rental facility.
- When there is a risk of disrupting the operation of academic affairs.
- When a person whose qualification for application has been suspended pursuant to Clause 2.
- Other cases whose necessity is agreed upon by the president of the college.
- The rental manager may cancel, change, restrict, or stop the approval of rental in the following cases. In such a case, even if there is damage to the lessee, the rental manager shall not be liable to pay compensation.
- When the contents of the application form are found to be false after approving the rental of a facility.
- When it causes a disturbance to public order.
- When the lessee changes the purpose of the use arbitrarily without obtaining the prior approval of the rental manager.
- When there is a special school event.
- When use of the facilities in question is impossible due to a disaster or other irresistible force.
- When the lessee violates the provisions of Article 8.
- The lessee shall exercise all due care when using facilities or devices as a manager during the rental period.
- The lessee shall be liable to compensate any damages to a facility or device caused by his or her neglect of the duty of care and management specified in the foregoing Clause.
- The lessee shall not transfer or sublease the rented facility or device to another person without obtaining the prior approval of the rental manager.
- The lessee shall restore the rented facility to its original state after using it.
- The lessee shall take all necessary measures to ensure the safety of the rented facility and the users during the event.
- All facilities and devices used for an event shall be flame-resistant. Facilities and devices may only be installed or placed on the stage after obtaining the approval of the related authority for flame-resistance and submitting it to the rental manager.
- The rental manager may restrict the use of fireworks, firearms and other explosive objects which could cause a fire at a performance or an event.
- A safety inspection shall be conducted at the facility designated by the rental manager in the presence of the electrical safety manager.
- The rental manager may order a restriction on the use of a facility by a person who violates any of the foregoing clauses. The rental manager shall not be liable to pay compensation for damages or losses arising from such restriction, and the user shall not raise an objection to such restriction.
- When a lessee wishes to install special equipment and devices during the rental period, he/she shall be allowed to install them at his/her expense after obtaining the approval of the rental manager.
- When equipment or devices are installed pursuant to the foregoing Clause ①, they shall be dismantled and removed and the rented facility restored to its original state upon expiry of the rental period.
- In the event that the lessee fails to fulfill the obligations provided under the foregoing Clause ②, the rental manager may restore the facility etc. to its original state and collect the expense thus incurred from the lessee, and the rental manager shall not be responsible for any damages caused during the dismantlement etc. thereof.
- The rental manager may grant the lessee the right to refuse the entry of or expel the participants (at an event/performance, etc.) in the following cases:
- Persons with an infectious disease;
- Persons who are totally drunk and trespassers;
- Persons who carry items that may cause danger to or disturb or offend others;
- Other persons whom the rental manager judges necessary to expel from the facility for safety reasons.
- When the rental manager cancels or suspends the rental contract according to the foregoing Article 8, he/she shall not be liable for any damages or losses incurred by such cancellation or suspension, and the lessee shall not raise an objection thereto.
- Regarding accidents related to the rental of a facility, the lessee shall be responsible for all civil and penal liabilities. However, if an accident occurs due to the incorrect installation or setting of the stage and/or facilities according to the instructions of the rental manager, or after prior consultation with the rental manager, the rental manager and the lessee shall agree on and decide the limit of liability.
- The lessee shall be liable for all civil and penal responsibilities for any infringements of intellectual property rights or portrait rights related to the performance and/or other works in the rented facility.
- These regulations shall be regarded as a part of the mutual contract between the rental manager and the lessee, and shall have the same effect as a contract. Any contents that are not specified in these regulations shall follow the regulations prescribed by the rental manager.
- Persons with an infectious disease
- Persons who are totally drunk and trespassers
- Persons who carry items that may cause danger to or disturb others
- Others whom the rental manager judges necessary to expel from the facility for safety reasons.
(Enforcement Date) These regulations shall enter into force on June 14, 2013.