To contribute to the prosperity of Korea by training
technical professionals who will serve
as the basis of industrialization,
and by running a ‘citizen cultivation program’
based on the humanitarian ideal of education.
To cultivate cultured students,
and diligent professionals.
Goals of EducationTo foster professional talents equipped with a strong sense of duty through vocational education.
To foster talents equipped with problem-solving ability that are capable of leading continuous innovation through innovative education.
To foster talents with a considerate and cooperative spirit through experience-oriented, personality education.
To become the world’s best specialized vocational education institute.
- To innovate the system of professional vocational education.
- To specialize in professional vocational education.
- To guarantee employment through job-centered education.
- To achieve sustainable development.
Innovation-oriented vocational education tailored to the needs of the knowledge-based industry.
Innovation of vocational education
Enhancement of students’ competency
Innovation educational condition
Continuous innovation of the college
Strengthening of regional-industry-academia-government cooperation
- Development and operation of the curriculum for the innovation of vocational education
- Enhancement of the quality of vocational education
- Reinforcement of consumer-centered field training
- Enhancement of students’ competency in vocational education
- Enhancement of employment capability
- Reinforcement of capabilities in creative convergence and startup
- Strengthening of the competitiveness of faculty members to improve the performance of vocational education
- Reorganization of the lifelong guidance professor system to improve the performance of vocational education
- Strengthening of the competitiveness of college employees
- Innovation of the industry-tailored educational environment
- Improvement of the vocational education-oriented information system
- Establishment and operation of the integrated student record management system
- Enhancement of the employment rate
- Innovation of the undergraduate (department) portfolio
- Establishment of the performance management system for financial support projects
- Establishment of the performance-based evaluation system
- Improvement of the student enrollment rate
- Enhancement of students’ satisfaction
- Improvement of the talent selection system
- Enhancement of the college’s brand value
- Securement of financial health
- Implementation of globalization
- Strengthening of connection with social demand and enterprises
- Expansion of resources for attracting future admissions
- Strengthening of cooperation with local communities